Andreas Küppers implemented and heads the Frankfurt Start-up Fund
(Frankfurter Gründerfonds) at FS Impact Finance since 2010.
In parallel, he is working in a joint team of FS Impact Finance and Frankfurt School – UNEP Collaborating Centre for Climate & Sustainable Energy Finance to establish an internationally focused crowdfunding platform.
- Thank you, SMART Campaign17 August 2021
- Africa Rising and the Private Equity Opportunity22 December 2020
- Traditional Microfinance – Going the way of the Dodo?11 November 2020
- The Problem and Opportunity of Waste in Emerging Markets16 October 2020
- Virtual due diligence – Changes during Covid-19 times30 September 2020