The Frankfurt Start-up Fund (Frankfurter Gründerfonds) had a milestone birthday and we published a brochure especially for it. For 10 years now, the fund has been supporting founders in financing their business ideas. You can read about them here:
Andreas Küppers implemented and heads the Frankfurt Start-up Fund
(Frankfurter Gründerfonds) at FS Impact Finance since 2010.
In parallel, he is working in a joint team of FS Impact Finance and Frankfurt School – UNEP Collaborating Centre for Climate & Sustainable Energy Finance to establish an internationally focused crowdfunding platform.
- Thank you, SMART Campaign17 August 2021
- Africa Rising and the Private Equity Opportunity22 December 2020
- Traditional Microfinance – Going the way of the Dodo?11 November 2020
- The Problem and Opportunity of Waste in Emerging Markets16 October 2020
- Virtual due diligence – Changes during Covid-19 times30 September 2020
News about FS Impact Finance
- 10/2021: Erster Kredit in den Benin ausgereicht31 October 2021
- 09/2021: Erster Kredit in Palästinenische Gebiete vergeben30 September 2021
- 08/2021: Anlagebrief Corona-Pandemie31 August 2021
- 06/2021: Rekordmonat bei ausgereichten Krediten30 June 2021