Ralf Burmeister joined in the summer 2019 as portfolio manager for the GLS MicroFinance fund. Starting his banking career in the almost classic way with a banking apprenticeship and a diploma in economics afterwards, Ralf took a role as a banking analyst in credit research, focussing on secured funding for banks as well as hybrid capital.
- Thank you, SMART Campaign17 August 2021
- Africa Rising and the Private Equity Opportunity22 December 2020
- Traditional Microfinance – Going the way of the Dodo?11 November 2020
- The Problem and Opportunity of Waste in Emerging Markets16 October 2020
- Virtual due diligence – Changes during Covid-19 times30 September 2020