Frankfurt School Financial Services GmbH (FS Finance) is a specialized asset and fund manager, regulated by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) and registered with the Luxembourg Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF). Our team consists of global investment professionals with a particular focus on developing countries and emerging markets. With a strong foothold in micro and SME finance, we provide today a variety of financing solutions seeking to reduce poverty, promote economic growth and have a positive impact on our climate.
As an independent group company of the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, one of Europe’s leading business schools, we share the same vision as our shareholder: delivering excellence in management and finance. We see ourselves as a complementary pillar to fulfilling Frankfurt School’s academic and consultancy missions, with FS Finance pursuing the highest standards in professional impact investment, offering custom-made investment solutions at the forefront of today’s topics.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Project Manager for the technical development, set-up and operation of a crowdlending platform. We offer a compe¬titive compensation package together with a lean organizational structure and a pleasant working environment.
Roles and responsibilities
- Lead technical development, set-up and operation of a crowdlending platform;
- In-house expert for technical, legal, regulatory and contractual questions around crowdfunding;
- Counterpart for external service providers (IT/software, payment agent, trustee, legal advice, etc.);
- Opportunity to learn on and contribute to content-related features of the platform, e.g. impact investment and green finance.
- Three to five years professional experience in crowdlending; experience with impact- and/or climate-related platforms is considered a plus;
- Technical know-how of developing and operating platform-related tools and processes;
- Detailed knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements, particularly for Germany (KAGB, Kleinanlegerschutzgesetz, etc.);
- Detailed knowledge of international best practices and existing EU/Germany-based platforms;
- Independent, pro-active, reliable and solution-oriented personality;
- Eagerness to realize an innovative idea from scratch;
- Willingness to work on international topics in an international team;
- Business fluency in German and English;
- EU work and residence permit.
Please send your e-mail application to firstname.lastname@example.org.